Creative With Stamps - Desafio #13: Baby - 1st year Anniversary

Sejam bem-vindos ao Desafio #13 de Creative with Stamps.  Este mês gostaríamos que o vosso postal fosse inspirado na Páscoa.  Para o meu postal, usei uma tag do nosso patrocinador - Eye Connect Crafts.
Para o sentimento, usei carimbos da Docerela.
Hello and welcome to another challenge at Creative with Stamps
This time we would like to see Easter cards.
For my card , I've used a tag from our spensor - Eye Connect Crafts -
I stamped the tag and then coloured it with markers. 
I love the look of coloured stamps on Kraft!
The sentiment is from Docerela.
Não se esqueçam de visitar os blogs da equipa de design e deixar-lhes muito carinho.
As usual, don't forget to visit the DT blogs and leave them some love.
Os prémios para este mês são de:
For this month we have some prizes from:
$25 Gift Certificate
(for RANDOM Winner)
Participo em:
I'm taking part in:

0 comments